Horseradish and low-fat cream cheese give this dressing a heftier texture than regular vinaigrette without adding lots of calories.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Thin with additional orange juice and/or vinegar if desired. Taste test the dressing; add salt and pepper according to taste.